Using Space Designer’s Input Slider
The Input slider behaves differently in stereo or surround instances. The slider does not
appear in mono or mono to stereo instances.
• In stereo instances, the Input slider determines how a stereo signal is processed.
• In surround instances, the Input slider determines how much LFE signal is mixed with
the surround channels routed into the reverb.
Space Designer Input Slider: Stereo Mode
• Stereo setting (top of slider): The signal is processed on both channels, retaining the
stereo balance of the original signal.
• Mono setting (middle of slider): The signal is processed in mono.
• XStereo setting (bottom of slider): The signal is inverted, with processing for the right
channel occurring on the left, and vice versa.
• In-between positions: A mixture of stereo to mono crossfeed signals is produced.
Space Designer Input Slider: Surround Mode
• Surround Max setting (top of slider): The maximum amount of LFE signal is mixed with
the other surround channels.
• Surround 0 setting (bottom of slider): The entire LFE signal is passed through the reverb
• In-between positions: A mixture of LFE and surround channel information is processed.
Space Designer Convolution Reverb