Using Delay Designer’s View Buttons
The view buttons determine which parameter is represented in Delay Designer’s Tap
• Cutoff button: Shows the highpass and lowpass filter cutoff frequencies of taps.
• Reso(nance) button: Shows the filter resonance value of each tap.
• Transp(ose) button: Shows the pitch transposition of each tap.
• Pan button: Shows the pan parameter of each tap.
• For mono to stereo channels, each tap contains a line showing its pan position.
• For stereo to stereo channels, each tap contains a dot showing its stereo balance. A
line extending outwards from the dot indicates the tap’s stereo spread.
• For surround channels, each tap contains a line representing its surround angle (for
Working with Delay Designer in Surround
• Level button: Shows the relative volume level of each tap.
Tip: You can temporarily switch the Tap display to Level view from one of the other
view modes by pressing Command-Option.