Using Delay Designer’s Master Section
The Master section incorporates two global functions: delay feedback and dry/wet mix.
In simple delays, the only way for the delay to repeat is to use feedback. Because
Delay Designer offers 26 taps, you can use these taps to create repeats, rather than
requiring discrete feedback controls for each tap.
Delay Designer’s global Feedback parameter does, however, allow you to send the output
of one user-defined tap back through the effect input, to create a self-sustaining rhythm
or pattern. This tap is known as the feedback tap.
• Feedback button: Enables or disables the feedback tap.
• Feedback Tap pop-up menu: Used to choose a tap as the feedback tap.
• Feedback Level knob: Sets the feedback level. You can vary the feedback tap output
level before it is routed back into Delay Designer’s input.
• A value of 0% equals no feedback.
• A value of 100% sends the feedback tap back into Delay Designer’s input at full
Note: If Feedback is enabled and you begin creating taps with the Tap pads, Feedback
is automatically turned off. When you stop creating taps with the Tap pads, Feedback
is automatically re-enabled.
• Mix sliders: Independently set the levels of the dry input signal and the post-processing