Modulating the Ringshifter with the LFO
The oscillator Frequency and Dry/Wet parameters can be modulated with the LFO—and
the envelope follower (see
Modulating the Ringshifter with the Envelope Follower
oscillator frequency even allows modulation through the 0 Hz point, thus changing the
oscillation direction. The LFO produces continuous, cycled control signals.
• Power button: Turns the LFO on or off and enables the following parameters.
• Symmetry and Smooth sliders and fields: These controls, on either side of the Waveform
display, change the shape of the LFO waveform.
• Waveform display: The LFO waveform display provides visual feedback about the
• Rate knob and field: Sets the (waveform cycle) speed of the LFO.
• Sync button: Synchronizes the LFO cycles (LFO rate) with the project tempo, using
musical note values.