Distortion II emulates the distortion circuit of a Hammond B3 organ. You can use it on
musical instruments to recreate this classic effect, or use it creatively when designing
• PreGain knob: Sets the amount of gain applied to the input signal.
• Drive knob: Sets the amount of saturation applied to the signal.
• Tone knob: Sets the frequency of the highpass filter. Filtering the harmonically rich
distorted signal produces a softer tone.
• Type pop-up menu: Choose the type of distortion you want to apply:
• Growl: Emulates a two-stage tube amplifier similar to the type found in a Leslie 122
speaker cabinet, which is often used with the Hammond B3 organ.
• Bity: Emulates the sound of a bluesy (overdriven) guitar amp.
• Nasty: Produces hard distortion, suitable for creating very aggressive sounds.